Skip to content

Live Interview With CEO, Riggs Eckelberry – November 10, 2008: "OriginOil uses vertical stacks of a network of helix bioreactors in a self-contained algae production system. The algae are then divided into algae biomass and algae oil using an extraction subsystem. A cascading production strategy is in place to harvest 90 percent of matured algae and use the remaining 10 percent for the production of more algae."

Return to In the News»

Like this story?
Share this on Facebook!